Senior Java GUI Developer – Hybrid Schedule
|Design and develop high-performance Java GUI applications.
Work closely with business analysts and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and support.
Develop and maintain software documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Java GUI development.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of professional Java GUI development experience.
3. Strong proficiency in Java, JavaFX, and Swing.
4. Familiarity with multithreading, network programming, and software design patterns.
5. Experience with financial trading platforms is a plus.
6. To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
7. Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
8. Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent collaboration and communication (Verbal and written) skills.
10. Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the most successful, stable and growing global Financial firms.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for almost five decades. They quite literally invented the first electronic trading-floor technology. With that said, they take tremendous pride in being primarily a technology company.
This is a Hybrid role- 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
This job can be located in either Greenwich, CT or mid-town NYC
Excellent pay and benefits and the company has an unbelievable track record of employee loyalty and retention