Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time/Direct Hire
What you can do for us:
- Will be responsible for maintaining compliance with Safety and Health standards and all safety procedures
- Develop plant maintenance programs to achieve production and quality goals and cGMP compliance.
- Lead reliability engineering efforts to ensure continuous improvement in production reliability. Identify innovative technological solutions.
- Develop and implement measurement criteria to assess the effectiveness of maintenance programs and cost containment goals. Develop and manage a unit maintenance budget.
- Drive continuous improvement in the maintenance program.
- Develop and implement improvements to maintenance management practices.
- Will supervise plant maintenance staff including Mechanical Integrity team, Maintenance Supervisors, Planners and Maintenance Tech’s.
What you can bring to the table:
- BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical preferred). CMRP certification a plus.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience managing a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment.
- 8+ years experience of industrial maintenance experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience in maintenance, reliability, TPM, preventative/predictive maintenance and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Experience in CAPEX and project management from concept to completion.
- Knowledgeable with CMMS desired.
- Knowledgeable with process equipment, electrical systems, mechanical conveying equipment, piping, PSM and equipment troubleshooting.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
What we can offer:
A leading international producer of specialty ingredient solutions is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for their plant in greater Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City, in addition to being home to the Winter Olympics in 2002, has nearby mountains that are widely known to be the home of “The Greatest Snow on Earth” and several world class ski resorts. US News ranked Salt Lake City 15th out of 125 metro areas in the US in terms of best places to live. Company offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with 401K savings plans. Relocation assistance is available.