The role provides oversight for supply planning of all projects, conducts ongoing evaluation of operational systems and processes to maximize effectiveness, and manages an end-to-end view of operations to help increase margins through operational excellence without compromising customer or consumer satisfaction.
- Oversee strategic planning and execution of all external product spend and develop a global sourcing strategy – including launch of new manufacturing or distribution operations in new regions/countries.
- Will drive improvements to supply chain structure, interacting with Sales, Operations, Engineering teams.
- Experience in made to order equipment or machinery assembly operations a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or finance or business
- Proven track record of multiple plants, global organization
- Experience in strategic sourcing approaches
- Developing a global sourcing strategy – including launch into new regions/countries
Travel estimated at 25% to support business activities of all locations.