Sr. Data Architect Stamford, CT Full Time/Direct Hire
As Senior Data Architect – Team Lead, you will collaborate with the enterprise architect to develop a program, run as process owner, build, and configure acquire tooling to design solutions with performance, maintainability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to mentor, influence, and partner with engineering teams to deliver scalable robust solutions.
You will be someone who will lead the following:
o Development of patterns, standards and best practices in the data engineering and solutions space
o Data architecture strategy, design and best practices data platforms and related solutions.
• Review and identify data solutions in collaboration with the technology teams across the enterprise
• Work with engineering teams to implement architectures
• Influence product and delivery requirements, roadmaps, and vision
• Manage data engineering team under the Enterprise Architecture organization
• Deliver enterprise solutions / architectures with emphasis on data privacy, integrity, scalability, and availability
• Produce organized and comprehensive system architectures and the related documentation
• Design and build functioning proof of concepts for proposed architectures