1) Develop and implement quality initiatives ensuring success of business goals and objectives.
2) Provide leadership for continuous improvement and overall management of the company’s Quality Business System.
3) Interact with Production Management to ensure in-process quality requirements are met.
4) Support Supplier Development to ensure suppliers meet documented requirements and interface with Materials Management.
5) Provide QA support on new product ideation teams.
6) Interacts regularly with all departments to establish and maintain quality standards.
7) Communicate to leadership team improvement ideas, status of projects, and other information needed for success.
8) Domestic Travel – 5%
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering
2. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or Yellow Belt Certification
3. Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with the use and implementation of Total Quality concepts in a manufacturing / regulated environment.
4. Experience using Statistical Process Control/Advanced Analytical Techniques required.
5. Experience using Minitab preferred.
6. Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail.
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Are you a Quality Engineer with a passion for continuous process improvement? Do you enjoy exceeding customer requirements? If so, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a Quality Leader for a global manufacturing company that is focused on water treatment technology.