What you will do:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will act as the site technology leader and play a critical role in supporting operations, turnarounds, and start-ups of this first-generation plant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Aspen process model and utilize it to analyze plant operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoot plant operations and maintenance problems and recommend solutions to ensure the plant is running safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Establish KPIs for operations and work closely with the Operations Management team to ensure the plant meets performance targets.
- Manage contractors on-site field labor for modifications work, provide technical requirements for maintenance work, and inspect maintenance contractors' work to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Support permitting modifications by providing technical data as needed to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Design new plants, scoping out optimization solutions, selecting equipment and materials, and interfacing with vendors during fabrication, shop inspections, and field inspections.