Office Manager Waterloo, NY Full Time/Direct Hire
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below in detail.
The work schedule is Monday through Thursday 10 hours per day. Overtime may be required.
• Responsible for recruiting for all positions at this location to include job description
development, recruitment advertisement, interviewing candidates, coordinating interviews
with other hiring decisions makers, reference checks, and arranging for pre-employment
Process all Accounts Payable Invoices
• Create PO’s and Receive all ordered items in Epicor
• Create an electronic copy of all Packing Slips, Invoices, Quotes, etc. in Epicor
• Email Invoice to Corporate AP for processing with the weekly payment check run
• Maintain paper file of all Accounts Payable invoices
Issue PO’s and code to correct GL and forward to Plant Manager for approval
• Review Open PO’s at the end of the month and resolve any outstanding issues
• Submit and Record all Employee Boot Refunds and forward to Corporate AP for processing
• Verify all statements that are received and research all past due balances.
Review Time and Attendance for Hourly and Salaried hours
• Review all hourly punches at the start of every day.
• Review ADP Paid Time Off Report Daily and add all approved time off to MES daily.
• Coordinate with all supervisors on the reporting of missed time, missed punches, etc daily.
• Submit all Hourly Payroll to Corporate Bi-Weekly.
• Calculate the Attendance Drawing Bonus at the end of each month and forward to Corporate
Payroll for processing with the Bi-Weekly Payroll.
• Calculate the Perfect Attendance Bonus at the end of each quarter and forward to Corporate
Payroll for processing with the weekly payroll.
Maintain Inventory for the following areas of the Office/Plant:
• Review Inventory of shipping dunnage supplies and the paint solvent on a weekly basis and
order well before an immediate need arises. Live inventory counts are now available in MES
under the Maintenance Inventory.
• Review Weld Wire Inventory and order as needed with our Vendor.
• Maintain and order the coffee, water and breakroom supplies as needed.
• Oversee the Vending Area in the breakroom which includes monitoring the service and ordering
condiments and supplies as needed.
• Maintain and order all office supplies as needed.
• Maintain and order all Personal Protection Equipment for our visitors and the plant as needed.
• Coordinate the Trash Removal Service and Cardboard Service for the plant.
• Order all Janitorial supplies for the plant.
• Order any Safety Supplies or Shop Supplies for Production as requested.
• Coordinate with Vendor to maintain all the First Aid Kits and Eye Wash Stations in the plant and
order as needed.
account every week.
• Coordinate with Uniform Vendors the add and/or removal of all employees and review the
• Coordinate our Monthly Pest Control Service with our Vendor.
• Coordinate our Monthly Fire Extinguisher Service with our Vendor.
• Coordinate our Annual On-Site Hearing Test with our Vendor.
• Coordinate any Facilities Maintenance i.e. (HVAC, Plumbing, Lock Smith etc.) as requested.
• Maintain and update all Uniform locker information.
• Maintain the Employee Locker List and update as it is needed.
• Assist Plant Manager with maintaining the electronic OSHA/Safety Files as needed.
• Assist plant in tracking all quarterly incentive bonus program records and scoring of the stability
Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvements, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
• Reliable and Trustworthy, Critical Attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to be proactive, confident and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills