Branch Manager in San Diego, CA – Full Time/Direct Hire
Education, Licensure & Certifications: • High school diploma is required; however, a bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
MUST HAVE P&L MANAGEMENT
MUST HAVE BRANCH MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE NICET Level 111 in related fire protection systems preferred.
HVAC Industry experience a PLUS
Must have a minimum of 10 years of industry-related experience, specifically focused on service and/or construction.
10 years experience in Service, Testing and Inspection of Fire protection systems preferred This includes Fire Alarms ,Fire Sprinklers, Special Hazards and Suppressions Systems.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership role is preferred.
• Experience with leading service coordination, technician workflows, and project execution is important. Knowledge, Skills, Capabilities:
• Strong knowledge of fire and life safety regulations, codes, and industry best practices. Specifically related to resource allocation, project management, scheduling, and quality assurance. NICET Level lll in related fire protection systems
• Proven ability to successfully manage operational P&L activity.
Solid understanding of operational processes, resource allocation, and project management.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact with employees and customers.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. • Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on delivering results.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Target Companies Johnson Controls Fire Protection Division Siemens Fire Protection Division
Why is This a Great Opportunity
Best Company in Fire Suppression systems. High Profile Position